Our studio is open for physical therapy, private and
small group class appointments
Paragon continues to closely monitor the latest news regarding Covid-19. In alignment with the CDC, the state of Minnesota and Hennepin County, we are updating our studio safety protocols.
- Face masks are now optional for guests and staff regardless of vaccination status. If you prefer to wear a mask and want your Instructor to also wear one during your session, feel free to make that request.
- Hand washing is still required prior to each appointment.
- If you are feeling sick, test positive or have a known exposure to COVID, do not come into the studio. Contact us to reschedule.
- All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected prior to each session.
- Air purifiers are implemented throughout the studio for your safety.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
In cases due to illness, COVID exposure or other emergency, Paragon waives our 24 hour cancellation requirement. However, we ask that this courtesy not be overused and you try and let us know as soon as possible if circumstances prevent you from being able to make your appointment.
We are still requiring pre-registration for all classes, private Pilates and physical therapy appointments. And all class and Privates Pilates appointments require pre-payment using a class or session package or a single class or session pass.
In addition to in-studio Private Pilates sessions we also offer many Virtual Classes and Virtual Private Pilates sessions available to keep you moving through these trying times. Please visit our Class Schedule Page to enroll in class.
To set up a Virtual Private Pilates session please contact
Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.