At Paragon, we provide physical therapy and Pilates training to help you move better and feel better in your body.
Physical therapy combined with Pilates’ emphasis on strength and mobility is a powerful pairing. Whether it is a painful back, a tight hip, or declining balance, we use a holistic body/mind approach that leads to true, lasting results that clients definitely notice in their daily lives.
What do you love about Paragon?
I love the energy, people, and most of all, the exercise.Nancy G.
Not only have I improved my core strength and enjoyed measurable improvement in my hip range of motion, I have also noticed a significant reduction in pain.Dan M.
Over the last year I have learned body awareness, gained core strength, connected to my body mechanics, and left each session feeling strong and empowered.Lindsay S.
I love having the instructors pay close attention to my back issues and arthritis. Paragon is like a family.Lynn R.
Paragon is a unique, welcoming space that supports every body on their wellness journey.
When we opened Paragon Pilates and Physical Therapy in 2009, we wanted to create a supportive, restorative environment that brought together the rehabilitative side and the athletic side of physical therapy with Pilates. Our first studio space was so small we had to rearrange our reformers to make room for a large mat class.
Clients loved our approach. For many, the results were life changing.
As word spread, our studio grew.
In 2010, we moved to our current location to better accommodate our clients, our classes, our staff and affiliated teachers, as well as our commitment to teacher training and continuing education. We now have space for all of our Pilates classes, one-on-one sessions, and two private physical therapy rooms.
At Paragon Pilates and Physical Therapy, we are dedicated to the art and science of wellness and rehab.
Here are some of the ways we can help you or your organization.
- Mat, reformer and mixed apparatus classes
- Private and duet sessions
- Pilates teacher training
- Continuing education for Pilates teachers
- Off-site classes for home or corporate clients
- Prenatal and postpartum Pilates
- Pilates combined with physical therapy
- Pilates for athletic performance
- Injury assessment and treatment
- 55 minute one-on-one treatment sessions
- Treatment plans that bridge the gap between discharge from a PT clinic and full return to activity
- Injury prevention and rehab programs for individuals and organizations
- Pilates-based continuing education for rehab professionals
- Sports specific training for high schools, colleges and universities
- Kinesio and athletic therapeutic taping
- One-on-one sessions for dancers
- Injury rehab and prevention programs
- Strength conditioning programs
- Off-site education for studios and schools
- Pilates teacher training and continuing education
- Physical therapy workshops for rehab professionals
- Pilates training for physical therapists
- CoreAlign teacher training
- Bodhi Suspension teacher training
- MOTR teacher training
- Anatomy in Three Dimensions workshop