Taught by Master Instructor Cari Riis Stemmler
Fall 2024 TBD
Advanced Movement Principles is designed to:
- Help you develop strong critical reasoning skills to work with healthy and injured clients safely and effectively.
- Deepen your understanding of the body in motion in both functional and pathological situations.
- Expand your ability to observe, analyze and select exercises to improve your client’s essential movement skills.
- Help you learn how to collaborate with medical and allied health professionals successfully.
- Expand your heart, broaden your mind, and increase your ability to work compassionately and effectively with all clients.