Paragon continues to closely monitor the latest news regarding Covid-19. In alignment with the CDC, the state of Minnesota and Hennepin County, we are updating our studio safety protocols.
- Face masks are now optional for guests and staff regardless of vaccination status. If you prefer to wear a mask and want your Instructor to also wear one during your session, feel free to make that request.
- Hand washing is requested prior to each appointment.
- If you are feeling sick, test positive or have a known exposure to COVID, do not come into the studio. Contact us to reschedule.
- All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected prior to each session.
- Air purifiers are implemented throughout the studio for your safety.
Any cancellations due to illness, COVID exposure or other emergency, Paragon waives our 24 hour cancellation requirement. However, we ask that this courtesy not be overused and you try and let us know as soon as possible if circumstances prevent you from being able to make your appointment.
We are still requiring pre-registration for all classes, private Pilates and physical therapy appointments. And all class and Privates Pilates appointments require pre-payment using a class or session package or a single class or session pass.